T.A.S.K.E.D. With Improving Diversity and Inclusion
You have been TASKED (Topic, Awareness, Skills, Knowledge, Engaged, Discussion) with improving diversity and inclusion. In this course, we will raise awareness of a given topic, share skills, learn how to apply the knowledge, and we will also have some great discussion via our forums.
At the completion of this course, you will be able to take the knowledge learned and apply it to your everyday life at work and at home. Your task should you choose to accept it is to leave the world a better place than you found it for the collective good of society.
- Packed with 10 graduate course level lectures and hours of content!
- Self-paced learning with presentations and lectures that allow you to learn at your own speed
- Multiple quizzes to test your competency.
- Practical Diversity Certificate of competency awarded upon successful completion.
- Suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Course content designed by PhD practitioners.
- Lectures 1
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Students 13
- Assessments Self
First Generation Corporate
The Business Case for Diversity
Cross Cultural Communication
This work takes a bit of LUCK