It has been made all to obvious that good intentions do not always lead to good results when implementing a diversity and inclusion initiative. A lot of attempts are tone-deaf and often times come across as empty gestures as opposed to addressing the root cause and effecting real change
- Analyzing good faith gestures!
- Implementing diversity and inclusion programs
- Performing a diversity audit of HR policies
- Performing a diversity audit of hiring policies (referral program biasas)
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.